Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Last Day in MTC

From: Sariah Furniss <sariah.furniss@myldsmail.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Subject: Last Day in the MTC!
To: millfur25.family@blogger.com


Hi everyone!
It is so hard to believe I am heading to Missouri early, early tomorrow morning! I am beyond excited! The days here feel like weeks, I honestly feel like I have been here for 3 months. I have learned SO much. I never would have thought I would role play this much in my life. We do this thing called TRC where real investigators come in and we teach them. It is really awesome! My companion and I taught a girl named Rachel. She is such a sweetheart. I wish we could have had longer to get to know her. We were only able to teach her for three days. 



This was our last day with one of my teachers, Brother Buahin! He was an amazing teacher. 

I hope everyone enjoyed watching conference! I wrote down a bunch of questions before watching it, and they were all answered. I love listening to our prophet's voice. I know he is called of God! We had a devotional last night after conference and they broadcasted the Elders singing in the Priesthood session Saturday night. They did amazing! A few of the Elders from my zone sang in the choir so it was fun to see them! In the devotional Vai Sikahema a former NFL athlete came and spoke to us. He gave a very motivational talk. I have loved every minute here at the MTC. I am so excited to head to Missouri tomorrow! I hope you all have an amazing week!! 

Missouri here I come!!! 

Love, 
Sister Furniss 

No comments:

Post a Comment