Monday, December 1, 2014

25 Days until Christmas!

Hello Everyone,

I hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving day. We went to a member's home for Thanksgiving dinner. We had a lot of fun with the Thacker family! We also helped a family in our ward decorate their Christmas tree which was great, I didn't think I would be doing that this year.

Decorating the tree at the Daniel's home

We had a lesson with our investigator Alex this week. He has such strong faith in Jesus Christ. He is experiencing many trials in his life, but he knows that with Christ he can endure through anything. We answered a lot of questions that he had, a lot which had to do with the anti material he had read online. I am so happy we were able to clear up his questions and concerns. I am grateful for the friendship we have developed with Alex. He calls us his "sisters in Christ." I pray that as he continues to act on the commitments we have extended he will come to understand more fully that what we are teaching is true. 

I have only been in the Rockwood 2nd ward for almost three months, but I have come to have such a love for the people here. It is such an amazing feeling to know I am exactly where the Lord wants me to be right now.

The Gateway Arch!
Tracting...
Let it snow...



I love you all.

Love, Sister Furniss 

No comments:

Post a Comment