Monday, February 9, 2015

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."



Dear Family and Friends, 

This past week was so amazing. David was Baptized and Confirmed over the weekend. After his baptism he said: "I feel so clean. I feel like I have a new start." He has just started the most important journey he will make in his life. I am excited to watch him continue to grow closer to Christ. David has taught me so much. I am grateful Heavenly Father placed him in our path.

We had transfer calls on Saturday night. I will be staying here in Eureka for another transfer. At the end of this transfer I will be here for 6 months. I love this area, I have met so many amazing people.

My email this week is short, but my heart is full of gratitude for the Savior. I am so thankful for all He does for me. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phillipians 4:13)

I love you all! Have a great week. 

Love, Sister Furniss 

No comments:

Post a Comment