Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Short Email, but Lots of Pictures

Because I am short on time today I will just put some pictures of this past week. I hope everyone is doing well!

We went to the arch last P-day and actually went up in it! It was a lot of fun. 
 Looking down!

 Sisters Craig, Tonnies, Me, and Lynn at the top of the arch.

The very top of the arch

On our way up.

 Cute signs on the sidewalks in St. Louis

I found plates from Idaho Falls!!

Just a random picture of the Arch

Gardening with the Smiths. We planted 66 tomato plants!

Cute little Annette. 

 Annette, Lori, Sister Tonnies and me after we finished planting the tomatoes!

Paige and I with our elephants. :)

We were in the rain for literally 5 seconds. When it rains here...it DUMPS!!! 

Tornado warnings...

Our investigator Becky took us shopping on P-day. It was so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment