Monday, June 22, 2015

9 Months

Hello Everyone! 

I hit half way on June 24th. I cannot figure out how time goes by so quickly. This past week we had transfers. I am staying here in my area and my new companion is Sister Anderson. I have a strong testimony that one of the reasons I had to come to the St. Louis Missouri mission is to meet all of my companions. I have learned SO much from each of them. Also, exciting news I received today! Congrats Savannah Williams and Brother Taylor on coming to the best mission!! I'm so excited to see them!! 

I have been thinking a lot about change lately. Because of Jesus Christ we have the opportunity to be changed and become better. We can progress everyday if we are willing to. I know that the power of the Atonement is real. My absolute favorite part of being a missionary is having the opportunity to witness the miracle of the Atonement in myself and in the lives of others. 

"Though we all have weaknesses, we can overcome them. Indeed it is by the grace of God that, if we humble ourselves and have faith, weak things can become strong." -President Uchtdorf 

I hope all you Fathers had a great Father's day. I am beyond grateful for my dad. He has always been such a great example to me of Christlike love. I am eternally grateful for my Father in Heaven. 

I love you all! 

Love, Sister Furniss 

No comments:

Post a Comment