Monday, April 4, 2016

I Will Give Thanks Unto My God Forever. Amen.

18 months already? 

"Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen." 

Alma chapter 26 has taken on a whole new meaning in my life. 

I cannot say the smallest part which I feel. 

I will always be grateful for the many things I have learned in the Missouri St Louis Mission. This has truly given me a foundation for my life. 

I know with every fiber of my being that Jesus is the Christ. He is my Lord and my Savior. 

My mission is not ending, it has just begun. 

Love, 

Sister Kimille Furniss 

Pictures:

Sister Shontell, Dahlberg, Petrie and I leaving the MTC...and then 18 months later

1 comment:

  1. WE NEED VOLUNTEERS

    Are you healthy, light or non-smoking male or female, 18-55?

    - Free of daily medications?
    - Occasionally Sniff Opiods (Pain Meds) to Get a "High" Feeling?

    If so, you may be eligible for an upcoming study,
    compensation up to $1,100, with overnight stays required

    Study #2056 dates Nov 6, 2016 - Nov 20, 2016

    Contact Us at www.ourstudies.com or 573-447-7270

    ReplyDelete